Purchase a time slot for a one hour video consultation using Google Hangout with Dr. Terry Carroll, founder, CEO and chief scientist and designer of SunCatcher. Consultation can include any topic such as greenhouse design, operation, orientation, construction, or materials selection. Dr. Carroll has worked extensively with SunCatchers for more than a decade and passive solar technology and engineering for more than 40 years. We are highly confident in our ability to address your questions or concerns – if you are not satisfied with the quality of answers provided at the conclusion of your session and any necessary email follow-up, we will refund 100% of your cost, no questions asked.
We typically schedule consultations at least a week in advance to allow adequate preparation time. You can expect the following process:
- Select a time slot and purchase your consultation, and receive an email with instructions to email your initial queries to Dr. Carroll, a calendar appointment and Google Hangout link to join the video call at the agreed on time.
- We request that you respond with your specific questions or a general outline of topics you want to cover in the consultation within 2-3 days. This allows us time to consider and conduct any necessary research or investigation to prepare for the consultation.
- If necessary, Dr. Carroll will respond with any immediate answers or clarifying questions.
- At the agreed on time, meet with Dr. Carroll and team in the Hangout video call.
- If necessary, as discussed in the call, any follow-up email or additional calls to fully address your questions or topics.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule, you can reach out to us at any time over email.
Interested in consulting on major design changes, on-site visits, or other special needs? Contact us to discuss particular rates.